Skip to main content

Ripley's Believe It or Not Book Review

My husband and I have both been very intrigued with Ripley's Believe It or Not. The crazy things that seem impossible or questionable are put in display for all to see. The new book released September 2015 is titled  "Eye-Popping Oddities."  It's filled with 256 pages of colorful, detailed photographs and thousands of weird facts.

Once you start you'll be engulfed with the stories and photographs that will have you questioning what you're seeing. What's great about Ripley's is what you see is what you get. All the information is 100 perfect accurate and verified.

So here's what to expect....
The Austrian Rock- he uses his strength to pull a 156.5 ton Boeing 777 Airplane.
The Goldfish that received brain surgery to remove a tumor.
Jorge Latorre Robles- the man who can pop out his eyes and dislocate his joints in order to fit in a suitcase.

You can those stories and more inside this book. If you're into strange and weird things five this book a read. Perfect book for the Believe It or Not! fan. My husband was so thrilled to get this book. He sat down could not stop turning the pages to the book.

To get your own Eye Popping Oddities book, find it on amazon
Ripley's Believe It or Not
Or visit the Ripley's site
Ripley's

I received this book free for my honest opinion! All opinions are my own!






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Microfiber Wash Mitt Review

The Microfiber Wash Mitts have made quite an impression in my household.  My husband has a silly obsession with keeping his precious vehicle clean.  Not just on the inside,  but on the outside as well.  I'm talking about washing,  vacuuming and waxing the works.  This happens quite often. Just my luck I came across this product and instantly knew it was perfect.  I also realized these orange,  soft mitts would fit right in with my husband's car cleaning regimen.  I know it sounds silly,  but  it's true.  So....now I am going to tell you about how the  Microfiber  Wash  Mitts  work and how they are fairing out so far.  They come in a set of two.  Packaged neatly in a black box.  They are bright orange and super soft.  They were a little big for my hands,  but fit on my husband's huge hands.  These bad boys do a great job removing dust if you use them dry. It'...

Florida's Finest Tan Review

Summer is here and some of us are working hard to get that nice summer tan. What if I told you about a great tanning lotion? Florida's Finest tan  comes in a five ounce tube.  It is made with essential oils. It is SPF 10. The lotion itself is orange. It has a nice fragrance. Does not have a harsh scent like other tanning lotions. It is easy to apply. Apply it about 15 minutes before sun exposure. You can re-apply it about an hour and 20 minutes after you swim or sweat. You will have to apply it immediately after towel drying. Best results re-apply after 2 hours. This lotion does help prevent sunburn, but like any product use caution . It does not prevent skin cancer. You definitely do not want to use it on broken or damaged skin. What I love about this lotion is that it does contain sunscreen. I also love the fragrance. It may stain clothing so be careful not get it on fabric. Overall this is a good product, and for someone like me it's great for just being out...

Rosa Red Applicator Makeup Blender Sponge Review

First I want to say I really love this make-up sponge. It gives me an even application, which is a bonus. It's soft and applies make-up easily. It is easy to clean and is reusable. This little pink make-up sponge is the ideal make-up sponge. It is perfect for reaching those hard spots on your face. Unlike other sponges that I have used this one absorbs just the right amount of make-up. That helps prevent excess amount of make-up being wasted.  This sponge is super soft. Fits comfortably in your hand and is soft to the touch on the face.  As I stated earlier the sponge helps apply make-up to hard to reach spots on the face. The cone shape is an awesome idea.  My favorite thing about this sponge is.... it being reusable. The sponge is so easy to clean. Apply water to it and softly squeeze and let it dry. That's it that simple.  Now this sponge comes with a case, well it's supposed to, but for some reason mine did not. I cannot give you much about the t...