Skip to main content

Window Clings Review

I have discovered another great product. I am so excited about it. Anything that will benefit my children is a great product. Now that Summer is in full swing and the sun is shining bright, keeping the sun from shining into my back windows is a big deal.

My kids always complain the sun shining in their eyes. I have tried a few window shades, but they wouldn't work properly. They either didn't stick or they would fall off after a couple of hours.

These Window Clings are suction cup free. That means they stick to your window without them falling off.

They come in a 2-pack. They also come with a storage bag. They are easy to install and to take off. You can store them in your glove-box when not in use.

These Window Clings block out the sun and harmful rays. The kiddos will no longer complain about the sun being in their eyes.

They fit most windows.

I highly recommend these Window Clings.
 To get yours visit the amazon link below
Mr. Bene Sun shade

**I receive this product for free for my honest review. **



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wooden Easel Set Review

If you are into painting then this product is for you. The wooden easel set comes with 12 acrylic paints, four paint brushes, a pencil, plastic palette tray, a palette knife and canvas. The wooden easel stands and looks very nice. In my opinion it is not as sturdy as I would like it, but it does it's job.  The colors of the paint are nice and vibrant. You can store all your supplies in the attached drawer on the easel for easy clean-up and storage. This set is great for anyone who loves to paint. Can be given as a gift. I think it would work well for a classroom setting. Great for novice painters or experts. I really buying from US Art Supply because the products are decent and affordable. If you are looking for a nice easel with supplies set you should consider this one. You can find it on amazon and you'll get the choice of water color, acrylic, or oil paint. Wooden Easel I received the item free for my honest review. All opinions are my own. ...

Wonder Veg Slicer Review

The Wonder Veg Slicer puts other veggie slicers to shame. Perfect slice to use everyday. It comes with 3 different blades. Each blade does something different. One shreds, another slices and the other curls. I find that this slicer is very easy to use. It has four suction cups on the bottom to hold the slicer in place on your table or counter top. What I love about this slicer how it fits well in the corner of my counter. It comes with a free pink bristled cleaning brush. It also comes with a recipe book. The recipes are pretty awesome. I cant' wait to try some of them. To cleaner the slice you can put it in the blades in dishwasher. Woo-hoo! Dishwasher safe is always great. BPA-free. Made from strong, quality plastic. Great for Vegans :) This slicer is great to have or even give it as a gift. perfect for a housewarming party. So far I haven't experienced any issues with the slicer. Works great. Start slicing now Find it on amazon Veggie Slicer **I r...

Rosa Red Applicator Makeup Blender Sponge Review

First I want to say I really love this make-up sponge. It gives me an even application, which is a bonus. It's soft and applies make-up easily. It is easy to clean and is reusable. This little pink make-up sponge is the ideal make-up sponge. It is perfect for reaching those hard spots on your face. Unlike other sponges that I have used this one absorbs just the right amount of make-up. That helps prevent excess amount of make-up being wasted.  This sponge is super soft. Fits comfortably in your hand and is soft to the touch on the face.  As I stated earlier the sponge helps apply make-up to hard to reach spots on the face. The cone shape is an awesome idea.  My favorite thing about this sponge is.... it being reusable. The sponge is so easy to clean. Apply water to it and softly squeeze and let it dry. That's it that simple.  Now this sponge comes with a case, well it's supposed to, but for some reason mine did not. I cannot give you much about the t...