Skip to main content

Windshield Sunshade by AlphaShades Review

Summer... means bathing suits, pool parties, toes in the sand, family vacations, and all the great things that come with it.

 How about a hot car? Many of us have been in the situation when to you're we ready to go, but when you open the car doors a rush of hot airs hits your face. I have experienced this multiple times. Even after parking my car in the shade.

 As a mother of two children and a fur baby I cannot tell you how many times I have gone to the car and opened all the doors to let the air circulate.

The Windshield Sunshade is made of Nylon material and will protect your car's interior from harmful  rays that radiate or shine from the sun.

I believe I found a quick, easy and helpful solution. No, it will not cool your car to an super cool temp, but it will help. 

The Windshield Sunshade is a great solution. To use it take the Sunshade out of it's bag and place it up against the windshield. I have noticed a temperature difference even while parked in the shade. I have also noticed that my steering wheel is not as hot to the touch like it once was. 

Now here in Delaware the temp isn't as hot like some other states, but with the humidity it gets sticky hot. I have even used this Sunshade while running into the Supermarket for a few minutes. I have no complaints for this Sunshade. It has been very beneficial and super easy to use. And putting it away is simple.
There is a technique to putting the Sunshade away, but with a little practice you'll be putting your Sunshade away like a pro.
 
 I recommend this Sunshade. Here's why.
  •  It's easy to install. Covers the whole windshield.
  •  Lowers temp inside the car. 
  •  Fast installation. 
  •  And a bonus.... It's comes with its own storage bag for easy storage. This shade can fit in your glove box. Or store it in your trunk when not in use.
The AlplaShade Windshield shade is a must have. You can find it on amazon. Just click on the link.

*****I received this free product for my honest review*****







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Florida's Finest Tan Review

Summer is here and some of us are working hard to get that nice summer tan. What if I told you about a great tanning lotion? Florida's Finest tan  comes in a five ounce tube.  It is made with essential oils. It is SPF 10. The lotion itself is orange. It has a nice fragrance. Does not have a harsh scent like other tanning lotions. It is easy to apply. Apply it about 15 minutes before sun exposure. You can re-apply it about an hour and 20 minutes after you swim or sweat. You will have to apply it immediately after towel drying. Best results re-apply after 2 hours. This lotion does help prevent sunburn, but like any product use caution . It does not prevent skin cancer. You definitely do not want to use it on broken or damaged skin. What I love about this lotion is that it does contain sunscreen. I also love the fragrance. It may stain clothing so be careful not get it on fabric. Overall this is a good product, and for someone like me it's great for just being out...

Wooden Easel Set Review

If you are into painting then this product is for you. The wooden easel set comes with 12 acrylic paints, four paint brushes, a pencil, plastic palette tray, a palette knife and canvas. The wooden easel stands and looks very nice. In my opinion it is not as sturdy as I would like it, but it does it's job.  The colors of the paint are nice and vibrant. You can store all your supplies in the attached drawer on the easel for easy clean-up and storage. This set is great for anyone who loves to paint. Can be given as a gift. I think it would work well for a classroom setting. Great for novice painters or experts. I really buying from US Art Supply because the products are decent and affordable. If you are looking for a nice easel with supplies set you should consider this one. You can find it on amazon and you'll get the choice of water color, acrylic, or oil paint. Wooden Easel I received the item free for my honest review. All opinions are my own. ...

Hairsentials Review

We all experience bad hair days! Did you receive a bad hair cut? Is your hair thinning? Is your hair falling out? Is you hair damaged from styling? If you answered yes to any of those questions than hairsentials is the product for you. Hairsentials is an vegetarian capsule full of vitamins that promote hair growth. The capsule is easy to take and swallow, but if you prefer you can open the capsule and add it to a smoothie or your favorite drink.  Tasteless and odorless you'll love it. Hairsentials contains 22 active ingredients. Those vitamins help nourish thinning hair. Not only that it will also give you thinker, longer looking hair. Hairsentials will helps hair follicle from root to tip.  Made in the USA you'll receive a 30 day supply. That's 90 capsules. Taken 3x a day. You take one capsule with each meal.  So here's what I love. I got a hair cut recently and the hairdresser took off more than I asked for. Its been about 3 weeks and I have noticed my...