Skip to main content

Watch Review

I know I sound like a broken record at times. But I love to accessorize. I am not in the field of spending a lot of money when looking for an accessory.

One accessory I have a lot of is watches. Yup!! It's quite an obsession I have.

I have close to 20 watches. I like them because I can change them to match the outfit I am wearing. I own them in different shapes and sizes. Silicone strap to leather to bangle style.

The watch I recently purchased contains a silicone strap and a round face. There are a lot of crystal stones around the face of the watch. The inner face is black. To me that makes it easier to read.

My watch is purple. The stones are also purple and white in a pattern around the watch.

I didn't relieve how big the face on the watch was. This is by far the largest watch I own, but I am ok way that.

It does go on east and looks stunning on my wrist.

It is an analog watch.

Now if you aren't into purple this watch comes in seven other colors....blue, green, white, black, coffee, dark blue and rose. There is a color for everyone to satisfy your tastes.

Comes with its on box.


Start telling time with a watch from TD Design
Watch

I received this watch at  discounted price for my honest review. All opinions are my own. 














Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wooden Easel Set Review

If you are into painting then this product is for you. The wooden easel set comes with 12 acrylic paints, four paint brushes, a pencil, plastic palette tray, a palette knife and canvas. The wooden easel stands and looks very nice. In my opinion it is not as sturdy as I would like it, but it does it's job.  The colors of the paint are nice and vibrant. You can store all your supplies in the attached drawer on the easel for easy clean-up and storage. This set is great for anyone who loves to paint. Can be given as a gift. I think it would work well for a classroom setting. Great for novice painters or experts. I really buying from US Art Supply because the products are decent and affordable. If you are looking for a nice easel with supplies set you should consider this one. You can find it on amazon and you'll get the choice of water color, acrylic, or oil paint. Wooden Easel I received the item free for my honest review. All opinions are my own. ...

Rosa Red Applicator Makeup Blender Sponge Review

First I want to say I really love this make-up sponge. It gives me an even application, which is a bonus. It's soft and applies make-up easily. It is easy to clean and is reusable. This little pink make-up sponge is the ideal make-up sponge. It is perfect for reaching those hard spots on your face. Unlike other sponges that I have used this one absorbs just the right amount of make-up. That helps prevent excess amount of make-up being wasted.  This sponge is super soft. Fits comfortably in your hand and is soft to the touch on the face.  As I stated earlier the sponge helps apply make-up to hard to reach spots on the face. The cone shape is an awesome idea.  My favorite thing about this sponge is.... it being reusable. The sponge is so easy to clean. Apply water to it and softly squeeze and let it dry. That's it that simple.  Now this sponge comes with a case, well it's supposed to, but for some reason mine did not. I cannot give you much about the t...

2 Cycle Carburetor Tools Review

My husband does most of the repairs around the house and outdoors. He has several tools, but some of those tools aren't the right size to fix certain things.  For example, our weed eater and lawn mower. He has been trying to fix them for awhile, but hasn't had the correct tools to do so. When I came across the 2 cycle carburetor tools I knew these tools would be apart of my husband's tool collection.  The kit comes with four tools. The splined, D, Double D and the pacman tool. They also come in there own little storage zipper case.  These tools will fit most 2 cycle carburetors.  My husband loves these tools. Our lawn mower is finally in working order. I am sure the weed wacker will be the next task he accomplished with these tools.  The handle fits perfect in his hand. I find that surprising considering he has humongous hands.  I have thought about purchasing another kit to give as a gift to my step-father.  If...