Skip to main content

Kids Cleaning Set Review

Many children have great imaginations. Once kids get to a certain age they begin to imitate our actions. Children are intelligent, and are constantly absorbing information like sponges.

My two daughter's are no different than other 5 and 2 year old. They love hands on interactions. They love to help and learn new things.

If you have young children than you know the minute you clean up the lovely mess your kids made, and turn around the same toys are back on the floor. The joys of parenthood.

There is a fun and entertaining way for the kiddos to help out. The Kids Leaning Set is a great way to do that. While you are cleaning you can ask the kiddos to help clean also. Better yet during playtime they can use the Cleaning Set to pretend they are cleaning.

I think my kiddos have pretend cleaned my living room many times. It's a fun way for kids to express themselves. And they think they are really cleaning.

The Kids Cleaning set comes with fun items, broom, dustpan, mop, duster, wet floor sign, mop bucket, and two imaginary cleaning products.

This Cleaning Set is good for children 3 and up, but my 2-year-old has played with it.

Get your online at amazon.
Kids Cleaning Set

** I received this item at a discounted price for my honest review**



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Microfiber Wash Mitt Review

The Microfiber Wash Mitts have made quite an impression in my household.  My husband has a silly obsession with keeping his precious vehicle clean.  Not just on the inside,  but on the outside as well.  I'm talking about washing,  vacuuming and waxing the works.  This happens quite often. Just my luck I came across this product and instantly knew it was perfect.  I also realized these orange,  soft mitts would fit right in with my husband's car cleaning regimen.  I know it sounds silly,  but  it's true.  So....now I am going to tell you about how the  Microfiber  Wash  Mitts  work and how they are fairing out so far.  They come in a set of two.  Packaged neatly in a black box.  They are bright orange and super soft.  They were a little big for my hands,  but fit on my husband's huge hands.  These bad boys do a great job removing dust if you use them dry. It'...

Florida's Finest Tan Review

Summer is here and some of us are working hard to get that nice summer tan. What if I told you about a great tanning lotion? Florida's Finest tan  comes in a five ounce tube.  It is made with essential oils. It is SPF 10. The lotion itself is orange. It has a nice fragrance. Does not have a harsh scent like other tanning lotions. It is easy to apply. Apply it about 15 minutes before sun exposure. You can re-apply it about an hour and 20 minutes after you swim or sweat. You will have to apply it immediately after towel drying. Best results re-apply after 2 hours. This lotion does help prevent sunburn, but like any product use caution . It does not prevent skin cancer. You definitely do not want to use it on broken or damaged skin. What I love about this lotion is that it does contain sunscreen. I also love the fragrance. It may stain clothing so be careful not get it on fabric. Overall this is a good product, and for someone like me it's great for just being out...

Rosa Red Applicator Makeup Blender Sponge Review

First I want to say I really love this make-up sponge. It gives me an even application, which is a bonus. It's soft and applies make-up easily. It is easy to clean and is reusable. This little pink make-up sponge is the ideal make-up sponge. It is perfect for reaching those hard spots on your face. Unlike other sponges that I have used this one absorbs just the right amount of make-up. That helps prevent excess amount of make-up being wasted.  This sponge is super soft. Fits comfortably in your hand and is soft to the touch on the face.  As I stated earlier the sponge helps apply make-up to hard to reach spots on the face. The cone shape is an awesome idea.  My favorite thing about this sponge is.... it being reusable. The sponge is so easy to clean. Apply water to it and softly squeeze and let it dry. That's it that simple.  Now this sponge comes with a case, well it's supposed to, but for some reason mine did not. I cannot give you much about the t...